So Much More
To every project, Ms. Perry will bring Purdue University’s essential project management skills to bear every step of the way: accountability, adaptability, budget management, clear communication, creativity, decisiveness, delegation, forecasting, leadership, management, organization, problem solving, strategic thinking and stress management. Ultimately, her management will ensure the knowledge transfer project performance and results exceed stakeholder satisfaction.
Behind the scenes, Ms. Perry will be:
- Asking and answering every who, what, when, where, and why.
- Vetting and onboarding every program development and instruction participant.
- Anticipating everything that could go wrong and engineering a prevention strategy – building contingencies.
- Developing program redundancy so no session requires canceling or is readily rescheduled.
- Advising best practices in turning live sessions into iterative virtual ones.
- Pivoting whenever a better way or service/product presents itself (all within budget).
- Creating and administering work breakdown structures.
- Detailing project activities.
- Doing performance measurement and adjustment.
- Ensuring 100% buy-in from everyone involved, or correcting to do so.